8.11.05

Internet Quiz, Part MMMI



You are a Cyberculture Floozie. The theoretical aspects of postmodernism interest you only insofar as they can be used to make cool blinky things. You probably take psychedelics and know at least one programming language (HTML counts!). Other postmodernists call you a corporate whore. They're probably just jealous because you make more money than them.

What kind of postmodernist are you!? brought to you by Quizilla

Well, I think I've read way too much Derrida for this to be true, but I do regularly use four programming languages by their count (C#, Lisp (Scheme), HTML, Perl). As for corporate whore, my Microsoft badge is ORANGE, dad gummit.

(The Virtual World made me take it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

"cool blinky things!" HAHAHA.

10/11/05 16:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home